Sunday, October 7, 2012

First off:  Sophie update. The biopsy showed the mass to be benign. Yay!! And, she is a new dog with more of the antibiotic in her. No limping this morning - in fact jumping!

So yesterday, I went in to town for an hour or so for a look at the pumpkins and lunch at Best Thai - shout out! We love Jib and Job (And, I swear I am not making that up.) We are so lucky to have such a fabulous Thai restaurant in our little town.
Now for some of the pumpkins:
in front of King Eider
The Big Bad Wolf was AMAZING
Not sure what these two were doing there . . .  
 
This little guy was hell on wheels (haha). He had a spinal injury and why anyone in their right mind would bring their dog to an event like this, let alone this little dog, arrrrghghgh makes me mad.

So, here is Lucy posing in front of my cottage. That . . . thing . . . in the background is my new awning. It works great, don't get me wrong. We can stay out of the rain while we dry off, instead of going right into the kitchen and shaking water everywhere. but it is so ugly! Any suggestions would be most welcome. Right now, I'm thinking I'll take it to the canvas place in Key Largo and see if they have any ideas. 

2 comments: