Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm loving being able to use my fall quit these days. I spent part of today taping up my windows as it is getting difficult to keep the house warm enough and I heard we might have some wet snow tonight!!! Oooooo, I hope so. Monday is supposed to be back into the 70's.
 We had a nice long walk in the woods this afternoon, requiring jacket and mittens and I'm working my way through the firewood much too quickly. Time to head south soon . . .

So now, it's closing in on dinner time and this is what I have to put up with for a good hour until I give in. It is shameless begging and pleading to be fed because we are starving and pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease feed us now or we will continue to bump your elbow two feet up into the air from underneath every time you even try to click once on your laptop.
Well, OK! Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment