Monday, January 7, 2013

So, I've been a bit down lately but definitely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Bought myself these beautiful roses on Friday. 
I've still been sewing like mad, nothing like the creative process to put one in the moment and really, it has been my salvation over the holidays. I made this little iron caddy for my beloved Oliso. Handy for travel and classes and look! It unfolds to an ironing mat.
Went to my monthly Florida Keys Quilters meeting on Saturday and saw what everyone is working on which is always inspiring 



and I thought I would show you the view from my pew at Our Lady of Perpetual Mimosas on Sunday. It was a bright and beautiful day on the water, 80 degrees. (don't hate me)

* * * 

Well, last night I dreamt my former husband was being attacked by a huge lobster who was trying to tear the meat off the back of his thigh while he asked me to help him. Now, what do you suppose that means??

No comments:

Post a Comment