Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy days!

I am one happy Zia and this is why. My family is in town!
oops, so enamored of the kids, cut off Nat's head. Sorry, Nat!
 We went off for a bike ride and lunch and after a nap, hit the kayaks and paddleboard and spent the afternoon on the canal.


excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
on stage - wohoo!



And, the only possible thing in the entire universe that could make me leave them for a few hours is Cirque du Soleil!! Is this a perfect day or what? My friend Sue and I are going up to Miami to see Totem this afternoon. I am downright giddy with joy! Yeah!

Update:  The show was absolutely AMAZING and we had such a fabulous time!
Thank you, Sue, for going with me; you are RIGHT, everybody should see a Cirque show at least once.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment