Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Well, it has not warmed up much here in the frigid north. They are still getting frost at night away from the coast! Today is forecast to be only in the 50's again. I have to say I am enjoying it but the locals are Not Happy. I don't even have my dock in the water yet. Latest ever, I think. The girls and I were just about to go out for a walk this morning when the skies opened up and it is pouring out there. So, I'll show you the pictures I took in between rain showers yesterday afternoon while I wait for a break in the rain.  Happily, in spite of the cool temps, spring marches on.
my front garden
A gift from Brynne and Bo - not sure who is living in there

iris on it's way up, under watchful eyes
newest gahden aht in the dooryard
My neighbors call the driveway the "dooryard" which makes sense I guess so I have decided to adopt the term.
Outside my little studio
Lulu poses on the front porch

No comments:

Post a Comment