Sunday, May 19, 2013


Yesterday was my first day back at the Botanical Gardens and FYI, TripAdviser rates us #1 of the Top Ten U.S. Gardens- yeah! CMBG! represent! It was such a beautiful day, people were out in droves and I was driving the droves. So busy, I barely had time to take these two pictures. The tulips out front were so amazing, they didn't look real.
This is the view of the rhododendron garden from my shuttle. A little color but it won't be peak for another week or two. Just gorgeous.
And, I've just got to sew the lining in these cute little bags. Getting ready for the Strawberry Festival next month.


I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs

And, three things I'm loving this morning:
1. Flannel sheets and a down comforter on a Sunday morning
2. Strawberry-rhubarb smoothie from Swallowtail Farm
3. Going for a walk with Marques Toliver playing on my ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment