Saturday, October 19, 2013

pumpkinfest 2013

I went down town and checked out a few of the pumpkins. These are just a small sampling. The first one was in front of About Face - Represent! Love those girls. Can you spot the problem with this pumpkin? Jumped right out at me.




creepy little sidewalk display



The last one here was in front of King Eiders Pub - shout out!! So, of course I had to go in for a few oysters and a Pumpkinhead Ale. They ARE the best oysters in the whole world, dontcha know. yum
And lastly, the view from my windows at sundown. The leaves are almost gone so my view is even wider. Beautiful. 
It's been a warm and lovely Fall. We're at peak color but the weather is supposed to change next week and we'll lose the leaves then. Time to put away the kayak and the chairs and umbrella, take out the dock. And, Miss Barbie Dreamboat . . . sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment