Sunday, February 23, 2014

Not much time for posting lately. I've been a busy bee, buzzing around to tai chi, the pool, work, the hospital (volunteering, not sick) and my parents, not to mention getting ready for the upcoming quilt show. Mom is helping me to iron and measure fabric as I am determined to purge some of my stash and make a little money at the same time. Of course, I am NOT getting rid of any batiks. How could you even suggest such a ridiculous idea?!  hmph

It has been a warm and steamy winter, a little warmer than I like but the upside is the pool has been absolutely fabulous and I've been out in my kayak most days. I do so love the Fabulous Florida Keys!

That's all for now. I must get some laundry done and then get to services at Our Lady of Perpetual Mimosas. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment