Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yesterday my neighbor on the other side of the canal waved me over so I could see a mama and baby manatee come to visit. I threw the hose in the water and they hung out for about an hour. So sweet.


 A kayaker passing by said oh your dog is so good. I didn't tell her there was no way Sophie was getting in the water with something twice her size. That dog is no fool.
"What the heck is that?"

off to visit the neighbors

And a shout out to Maria, who had us over for a lovely luncheon and a swim in her pool. Her new digs are quite wonderful and Sue and Florence and I had a fabulous afternoon with her.

The next few days are all about the quilt show and I am packing up my quilts this morning and heading to San Pedro to help with the set-up. Don't forget to come to the show tomorrow and Saturday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment