Thursday, July 17, 2014

Update

It is pretty quiet around my house with all guests gone. I took Gloria to the airport on Tuesday and Sophie has been moping around the house ever since. It was great for the girls to have someone to play with while I was at work.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.  On Monday, Gloria and I took a ride up to Rockland so I could replenish my strawberry balsamic vinegar at Fiore. Shout out! We had lunch on the harbor on another gorgeous Maine day. I got this picture off the web because if I  published the picture I took of Gloria at the harbor, she would hunt me down and kill me.
And it has been pouring rain since Tuesday but supposed to clear today and become beautiful again through the weekend. How lucky we are! Just in from a walk with the girls and a look around my garden. Look at my beautiful hydrangeas! 


day lilies with "invincible spirit" hydrangea in background
hanging cherry tomato is loaded


No comments:

Post a Comment