Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nothing like waking to a dog hacking up a lung right next to you. Lovely. But even better is getting out of bed and stepping in it. Luckily it was caused by eating an apple. Don't ask me how I know - I'm sure you can guess - and no I don't know where she got it. Just grateful it wasn't something worse.

Look at this gorgeous picture I took of my view yesterday. I'm getting ready to pack up and head south which seems to make every moment on the Lake even more precious.
Listening to Leonard Cohen this morning and counting my blessings. I've decided that for this move south, I'll embrace my self reliance, independence and strength instead of resenting that weasel for leaving me alone to do it all myself. Off to walk in the woods with my girls and then to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment