Thursday, October 9, 2014

So, once again I have misplaced my camera. No idea where it is but I haven't torn everything apart yet. Figure it will turn up. So just to catch you up, Sue and Katrina and I had a whirlwind week. We went to the beautiful Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens where the trees were a blaze of color, each one screaming, look at me, no look at ME! We went out to eat just about every day, did Boothbay Harbor, Pemaquid, Rockland, Damariscotta Mills and on and on, shopped at Mexicali Blues (my fave)  and for Sue's birthday, celebrated with a lobstah dinnah. It was devine!
We had a sunrise boat ride on Barbie Dreamboat and on our way to the airport we stopped off in Portland where we visited Soakology for foot soaks and massage. LOVE that place! It is awfully quiet around here - but just for a few days because my little sis and my beloved youngest niece are coming for a visit next.


No comments:

Post a Comment