Sunday, December 21, 2014

Here's what I've been up to lately. I've got these two rattan chairs that came with the house and I gave them an easy makeover. The only hard part was waiting a week to get the staples for my staple gun - when you live on an island, you don't always have easy access to stuff. I used some home dec I had to cover the kind of plastic-y covers. Super cute!
So yesterday I biked over to Sandy's for a crystal and jewelry sale and met up with some of my peeps. 
Went to the Fisheries with Lu and had lunch next to these two pelicans.
And came home to face Sophie's wrath. She was not allowed out because Gino was outside painting the pool deck.
It's coming along and some day we might even be able to swim in it!
I'm still taking the Forgiveness course. It has taught me that to turn pain into peace, I must choose it. And oh I do. Feeling pretty good about getting through the holidays this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment