Monday, December 8, 2014

Went to Christmas party #3 on Saturday. This was the Florida Keys Quilters party and it was held in the community room at the library. Priscilla did a fabulous job of transforming the place. It was all twinkling lights and music and great food.

 There was a contest for best decorated table and they were all great but the elf legs by MaryEllen won the day.
 Priscilla recited 'twas the night before Christmas with props,
 and we did our traditional gift exchange where Edna reads the story about a fabricholic and whenever the word "fabric" comes up, you pass a gift to the left. Much hilarity ensues.
 And when I got home, I finished painting my bedroom. I think it looks peaceful and serene.  I added white to the paint I used on the kitchen/dining room so it's a bit toned down.
Now, what to do with the windows because those vertical blinds have GOT to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment