Monday, December 15, 2014

Oy vey, what a way to start the day. Out in the cold at first light with a plastic tray, following Lucy around the yard while she looked at me like, What are you doing, you perv? But I did it. Collected a urine sample so the vet can have a look at her kidneys.

And in much cuter news, here is my little reindeer, Sophie, giving me the get this off my head or I will kill you look. So yeah, neither of the girls were too happy with me today.
And here is some reeeally BIG news:  I have a tree. First time in 5 years, I have a Christmas tree. It is a Norfolk Pine that I can plant in my yard and in future years point out as, This is the tree I planted my first year in my very own little house. I am getting on with my life and I will see how this little tree makes me feel during the holiday. I expect pretty good. Put on some of the ornaments I haven't seen for all these years too. Lots of memories but the past is past and I passed (as Iyanla would say) and I can have another go at it. What a gift!




And just one more:
MOMMY! When the @**&%^can I go swimming!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment