Sunday, December 28, 2014

Here's what I'm reading this morning:
"Every instance since the beginning of time has been a coincidence: A leaf in a tree embodies the combined efforts of the earth, water, wind, stars, and sunshine. When you realize that everything has led to the present, to this moment, you see there's nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be burdened by. The present moment is the moment of arrival-and it took the entire universe to create it. All is as it should be."
Isn't that perfect? That's by Depak Chopra and I love it.

 I snapped pics of my hibiscuses yesterday. And aren't they lovely?

In other news, I went over to say good-bye to my BFF Florence yesterday. I can't believe she is leaving the Fabulous Florida Keys! Oh yes, I cried.
I did not know what to make of Florence when I first met her. I came to realize she says exactly what she thinks and she does not have a mean bone in her body. She is confident in who she is. She is kind and loving, generous and funny. And the girl likes to have fun. I can honestly say that my life is better for knowing Florence. We will miss her so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment