Thursday, December 25, 2014

I love my friends. They are the very best Christmas gift I could have wished for! Ok, well them and MY POOL! Yes! It's not done yet but the guys fixed it up so I could swim for Christmas. It is lovely. I needed help with my fence and Sue, Florence and Katrina showed up and four pairs of hands got the job done in no time. I had put the green fabric on a few days ago and we put up the bamboo for additional privacy. You can still see through but until I have a proper fence, this gives the illusion of privacy and it looks quite tropical and fun from the inside.




BFFs
And speaking of friends, Tom showed up this afternoon in his green holiday shirt with a huge Bird of Paradise for me. As soon as all that dirt is spread, I'll start planting.
I can honestly say this is the best Christmas I've had in five years! It just gets easier and better. So, to you all: Happy, happy Christmas - and all the other holidays, why limit yourself - and a very merry, bright and airy, never scary, not contrary, lovely new year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment