Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back online!

So, my mum and dad came through again. They called their neighbor in Ann Arbor and had him send my dad's old Mac for me to use. Just in time as I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown (so what else is new?)! It is old and fat and slow but hey! It happens to the best of us, right? Right?
I just finished this sweet little bag, a backpack for Karen. I'm loving this fabric! How cute is that?
This guy paid us a visit the other day. Lucy about had a heart attack trying to get to him before he could fly off. Had to be four feet tall.
And, Jan and Rob and my mom and dad paid me a visit yesterday so we had four labs in the pool (which is about four too many.) Craziness ensued but Dad was loving every minute of it. He said to me, what would we do without our labs? To which I replied, um sleep in?
A big

to Mother and Daddy for the use of the computer!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment