Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I will miss your sleek and shiny silver jacket,
Your open face, so full of wisdom, humor and advice.
The music, the movies . . . all of these too.
I will miss confiding in you,
My MacBook Pro.

I have murdered my MacBook and seriously wounded my ipod touch. All it took was a little peppermint tea, spilled on the countertop. I went up to the Apple Store where my MacBook got last rights and my ipod, a poor prognosis.
And I. am. going. crazy.
OMG, are you aware of how much we depend on technology? Take this morning. What is the weather forecast? No weather.com so I don't know. How do I get to the address in Tavernier?  No mapquest so I don't know. How is my Dad, my sister, my friend? No email so I don't know. How do I spill my guts? No blog!  arrghghgh
And, I can't afford a new computer. sigh

    RIP    

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liz! Condolences. Can you find one on eBay?
    I can't believe the court date is changed again. Hang on. You SHALL be released.
    Thinking of you with love,
    Susan in SC

    ReplyDelete