Friday, March 4, 2011

Here we go again

So, this afternoon my court date was changed yet again. It is just unbelievable, isn't it. My original court date was November 15th. The most recent, March 8th. And, I don't know how many false alarms in between. It is exhausting to live with this hanging over my head, always thinking maybe tomorrow, maybe next week . . . I have been in limbo, desperately trying to stop reliving the past, yet unable to move forward. While my goal has been to live in the Now, I'm not so sure the now is the place for me either. My new date - at the risk of jinxing it - March 22nd.

Why is he doing this to me? That is a mystery. Weeks ago, I signed over my share in our house in Maine, my beloved home on the Little River. He plans to sell it. Has he signed over the cabin to me? No. My car, which is in his name? No. My share of money? No. Yet my health insurance and car insurance have been cancelled. How efficient. My name is on a mortgage and a joint checking account I can't use.

Let's weigh this, shall we?

Wife:     No house, no car, no money, no court date.

Husband:     Has to live with himself.

Yay for me!  I win!!






from Dylan:
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now,
I shall be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment