Monday, April 11, 2011

A three hour cruise

Six of us went out for a sunset cruise last night with Cap'n Ron (I swear I am not making that up!) and his mate. We set sail on the Queen Anne's Revenge on a picture perfect evening. Nothing beats being out on Florida Bay with good friends, a nice breeze and a glass or two of wine.
 This guy dropped by and sat on the bow for awhile and then moved to the stern.
 Here's Cap'n Ron and his mate.
Conch shell blowing lesson.
 Enjoying the setting sun.
 Back to the dock. And thanks, Sue, so much, for inviting us.
I have to say that life continues to amaze me. In the last year, I have been to the theatre, the movies, parties, picnics, classes, meetings, more so than in the last ten years. Now, I'm starting to feel sort of reborn. Life is amazing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment