Sunday, April 10, 2011

'tis the season

Well, the blood sucking vampires are upon us. The heat is bad enough but the mosquitos. OMG. I can't go out for the sunrise now as they are lurking out there, waiting to drain our bodies of every ounce of blood in them. I looked down at poor Sophie this morning and her little face was full of the tiny black beasts, could hardly see her white fur for the mosquitoes.

Granted, they are probably better stewards of the environment than humans are but they also spread disease. I see absolutely no reason for them to be in this world and I wish they would all DIE DIE DIE. Seriously. I despise mosquitoes. Just had to get that out of my system...

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm still scratching from being down there 2 weeks ago - can't even imagine it now. But isn't this Black Fly season in Maine? There's no escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black fly season is between Mother's Day and Father's Day and I shall be home just in time for it. Oh joy.

    ReplyDelete