Friday, April 8, 2011

Well, my time in the Fabulous Florida Keys is winding down now, the days are getting hotter and the last of my guests have gone. It is always a bittersweet time, having to say goodbye to friends but looking forward to being in my beloved Maine. I am grateful every single day for my life and seriously, who wouldn't be?
 Lucky me, my parents were here for two-and-a-half months. It was wonderful. Here they are on their way back to Michigan. I was telling my friends the other day, that in the over a decade I've lived here, I have only driven to the Miami airport three times. And, all three times were in the last couple of weeks!  haha I've come a long way, baby!
So, with my party and my visitors, all happy distractions, I haven't had time to sew in weeks. I was able to get back to my sewing machine yesterday. So happy to be sewing along with Miss Elna again. I had missed her! Here is a little shopping bag I made for a friend's mother. Here is what it folds up into and . . . 
Here it is unfolded! Ta da!
And, this is a little laptop case I whipped up. Oh, how I love me some Kaffe!  Definitely got my sewing fix for the day.

So, I'm off for a little tai chi and a swim. Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment