Friday, December 16, 2011

I am feeling a little STRESSED OUT!  Why didn't somebody tell me Christmas was just around the corner??  So, I have started on my gifts and I will show you what I have so far because I'm pretty sure none of the little ones read my blog.  Look how cute!
Little aprons for arts and crafts or cooking is my thought. Ok, but that is ALL I have done so far so I will be sewing my fingers to the bone in the next few days. Except that today I have to run errands, go to work, go for a walk and have lunch with my BFF. My social calendar is just that full, baby. Oh, and the ball tonight. But more on that later . . .

So, here is my little Lucy who thinks it's ok to bring a coconut in the house and chew it up. Not! So, I throw her out and here she is waiting for me to turn my back so she can sneak it in again.
That's all I got.

1 comment:

  1. super cute! I'm glad you're nice and warm in florida. we miss you!
    love,
    brynne

    ReplyDelete