Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I had lunch at the Pilot House with Gloria and David yesterday. So wonderful to see how well Gloria is doing with her new hip! Walking straight and tall. Lovely.
cute couple
Pilot House bar - love the colors.
And, I decided two years of trying to ignore the holidays is enough and I rummaged around in the garage and found my old Christmas tree. A little worse for the wear; the peacock is a bit moth eaten, but the pink lights still work. True Florida kitsch. I know it won't be easy this year but it will be easier than last year and way easier than the first year alone. 
My therapist told me in order to counteract the daily dreams about my husband and our life together, to ask myself to have angry dreams about him before I go to bed at night. I have finally had one. Violent retribution. Felt good. yeah. Felt great actually.
Anyhoo, I also wanted to show you this amazing orchid I bought at the flea market a few weeks ago. It is so gorgeous. 25 blooms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment