Friday, December 23, 2011

I started to write about my therapy appointment yesterday and how my therapist wants me to express my anger towards my former husband and my current situation and how depression is just anger turned inward blah-di blah-di blah-di blah. But then I came across this quote.  I love this:

 "All good things come by grace, and grace comes by art, 
and art does not come easy."
       -Norman Maclean, from "A River Runs Through It"

It seems to me that art would be more therapeutic than raging about what an a$$hole my husband was. Well, maybe I can do some of that too . . . 
Time to start making some art . . . Susan? Gloria? Are you with me girls? 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am with you! Let's talk sometime?
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's! And, Gloria drove herself over to my house yesterday and made two lovely mermaid paintings while I worked on a charity quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! We are together again. Powerful healers: art and friendship! Love

    ReplyDelete