Saturday, December 17, 2011

Spay-ghetti and No-Balls Gala

So much fun! My friends, Marti and Dirk invited me to go with them and we had a great time.
Photo


So, here is an extremely unflattering photo (thanks alot Dirk!) of Marti and me and this Santa Doggy. He couldn't keep his paws off us all evening. Kind of icky but anyhoo . . .  There was a really really loud band, wonderful food from a bunch of local restaurants; there was a silent auction - oh I love me a silent auction! -  live auction, and the wine was flowing. I think they must have made lots of money for the doggies.
Hard to see but the party was at a huge estate and it was dark - plus maybe my flash wasn't working - or maybe it was the wine . . . I don't know.
Area foster caregivers brought their charges to the party and there were some adorable dogs in need of "forever homes." So, if anybody wants a wonderful new furry member of the family, let me know - I've got connections.

This little girl is my fave. Her name is Abby. Come on . . . you know you want her!


No comments:

Post a Comment