Monday, July 2, 2012

July

This month I find myself giddy with joy . . .
That's the beginning of my July affirmation and this is why it's true. My family is visiting me and I couldn't be happier. So, I have put away Miss Elna and my sewing and gotten out the pirate costumes and the princess crowns and the sparklers and the s'mores. Today we're going strawberry picking and for a walk on the Rockland breakwater and of course, to my fave olive oil store. Fiore! Represent!

The affirmation ends thusly:  Harmony surrounds me. All is well in my world.


3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to hear your ecstatic voice and see these mini goddesses again. So many happy fourth memories with, when the wee ones were even wee-er. Much love to you and each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, Glo, come to Maine: the Way Life Should Be!

    We are waiting for you . . .

    ReplyDelete