Sunday, July 29, 2012

So, Josh and I walked to Local 188 on the west side and shared a seafood paella and people-watched from our table on the sidewalk before the concert. It was absolutely fabu and you must give it a try next time you're in Portland.


And, let me tell you Ingrid Michaelson rocked the house y'all! She was amazing and best of all, I won't think about my husband anymore when I hear Ingrid Michaelson on the radio, especially after her punk rock version of The Way I Am. I'll think of dinner with my nephew at Local 188 and a fabulous show at the State Theatre in Portland. 
Yay for happy new memories!
The concert was sold out and I immediately lost track of Josh and couldn't even find him after the show but we eventually made contact by phone. My only complaint is that it was positively sweltering in the theatre with all those bodies. Great great show though. We had to rush home this morning so I could be at work on time. This is what we saw on Highway 1:

Only in Maine: The Way Life Should Be!



No comments:

Post a Comment