Thursday, August 23, 2012

I spent most of my day today finishing up (finally!) the quilt top for Roman's baby quilt. I'll show you a much better picture when it's all together but here is the top on my ironing board. The fabric is so cute: space men and rockets and planets - I actually bought it last year at the World Quilt Show in Manchester just for this purpose and had planned to get it done before Roman was born (he is now 10 months). Oh well, the best laid plans and all that . . .
Then I spent a good ten minutes hating my former husband (much less time than usual which I look on as a good sign) before tackling my vacuum cleaner, which was blowing instead of sucking. I spent an hour-and-a-half taking the thing apart and cleaning it and reassembling it and trying it and taking it apart again, etc. until I finally got it to work. Yes! Awesome I am woman hear me roar moment. Good for me.

Now, if I could just figure out what is wrong with the freaking dryer... oy vey

No comments:

Post a Comment