Thursday, August 2, 2012

So, I've been working on a commission:  making a makeup case with attached brush roll. Here's what I got so far.
Obviously, I have some work to do . . . In other news, check out this float plane on my Lake. It is huge and was quite a surprise when it landed and taxied by. We sometimes get a little two seater landing and taking off but this one must have had 4 to 6 windows along the sides. 
And lastly, here is the view that greeted me this morning. It fits my mood as I had one of those nights, dreaming of the past and then having a rude awakening this morning when I realized it was all a dream. A little while ago the newscaster said, "we're entering the dog days of summer with the heat and humidity." It's going to be in the 70's today. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment