Friday, August 17, 2012

So, I have three whole days off and woohoo! Happy times! First of all, my friend Stacy and family are visiting the Lake and isn't this just a picture postcard of summer in Maine. Here is husband, Pat, and grandsons, Nate and Ryan.

Well, I spent the first morning of my time off at Shephard Toyota in Rockland and they couldn't be nicer! My little Prius has a new side mirror and a new battery. (I figured it was time when AAA wouldn't come out and jump it any more . . . )
a pic from 1965 in their lobby-same family still owns it
It was a day of downpours and the sun came out just in time for dinner with Gloria who blew in on the storm.


 Today we're off to Bowdoin University in Brunswick to see the Wegman exhibit at their art museum.








2 comments:

  1. So jealous of you and Gloria! And so glad you are getting time together!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete