Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas and I had a truly lovely day, if you really want to know.
Woke up before daybreak, drove the girls to the state park for a hike, came home to
open my presents (with Lucy's help) and I got the one thing I really really truly actually wanted from my lovely Anna: Origins whipped Ginger Souffle (oooh I love it) and the one thing I didn't know I wanted but love love love with all my heart from my wonderful Annie: my very own Zia coffee cup.
I went kayaking with the dolphins in my canal, Lu and Tom came by for a nog and I talked with my friend, Stacy, heard from Sue and Flo and talked with mother and daddy, my sis, WOW, talk about gratitude. I am filled up.
Tonight, la piece de resistance was watching Meg Ryan in some movie where she duct tapes her cheating lying husband to the toilet. Seriously. And that is all I'm going to say about that except the ending sucked (he lived).
The girls and I are off for a walk in the moonlight and then to bed. sweet dreams to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment