Sunday, December 2, 2012

NOTE:
Windex does not phase giant roaches.  Clorox Clean-up stops them in their tracks.

A bit of hysteria last night chasing a palmetto bug from the kitchen to the bathroom to the bedroom to under the bed and finally nailed him on the bottom shelf of the bedside table. Me screeching (in a totally lady-like way of course) and the dogs running in circles, what? what? where? Honestly, enough already. I had the pest control people in and I'll be calling them to come back tomorrow. I am a clean and neat person. What the heck??  Last night I put my toothbrush in the fridge. Just in case . . .

So I've been quite the social butterfly lately. Happy hour with the water aerobics bunch,
Sunset at Bayside Grill

Would have been a good picture of us . . . but it's not
and my annual Florida Keys Quilters holiday party. OMG so much food, and lots of fun. I was lucky enough to wind up with Mary Lou's gift again this year. Woohoo! Props to Julie for hosting all of us this year! There must have been 30 women in attendance.
getting busy in the kitchen
Some of us inside
Others  on the balcony.
Mary Lou made this bottle of lights with fabric fish - gorgeous!
I cut out a bag last night and I am going to resist going to Our Lady of Perpetual Mimosas this morning and get a little sewing done on it. I am using my precious batiks from Bali.
yummy colors
Miss Elna: ready to sew!
Another beautiful day in paradise - the view from my door



No comments:

Post a Comment