Monday, December 31, 2012

So, call me a glutton for punishment but I spent my Sunday with more machine applique. I worked up this little puffin wallhanging for Stacy. I have been wanting to work on this for close to oh, about a million years. Seriously, it's been in my head for at least a year. She loves Maine like I do.
Here is what I did with my evening:  Worked on my rug - loving this process; uses two inch strips, no frame needed - drank peppermint tea, and watched stand-up comedy: Debra DiGiovanni and then Brian Regan. OMG I laughed 'til I cried and when is the last time I did that? I can't even remember. Felt like a bit of an idiot sitting in my living room laughing my ass off all alone but whatever makes you feel good. And it did.
My affirmation today says, I say farewell to 2012 with love, and joyously welcome the new adventures of tomorrow. All is well. Life loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Liz - wishing you the happiest of new years. Todd and Sarah

    ReplyDelete