Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Twelve Twelve Twelve

Can't believe I haven't posted in so long.

Yesterday, my friend said to me, I wish there were a Christmas pill you could take so you would go to sleep and wake up when it is all over. I agree. For years I've read about people having "difficulties" around the holidays but I never really got it. So, I've identified it; I'm moving on. Just a few weeks and it will all be over. Hey, last year I had to go to a shrink and I don't feel the need this year so that's progress, right?

My affirmation from Louise Hay today says "I am satisfied, fulfilled, and complete; and I am ready for new adventures. I clean out the old closets of my mind to prepare for what awaits." Ok, I'll work on that, Louise.

Anyhoo, I've been busy busy busy, social butterfly that I am, flitting from party to party: the annual Hospital party, the RH Rippers party, water aerobics party, etc etc. And, I was sewing like mad, getting ready for a craft show last Saturday. I now have my very own canopy. Woohoo!
set up
my booth
helper, Sue - thank you!
Since I am finished sewing for the show, yesterday I FINALLY finished little Ben's birthday present. They are so cute but I wasn't wearing my glasses and made all the seams 3/5 instead of 3/8 so I have no idea if they will fit. They were fun to do though and I'll do some more for the two babies in my life. 

And, couldn't resist a picture of my hibiscus plants this year. Beautiful, aren't they?


I'm thinking three more weeks and the sadness (and bitchiness) will go away and I will be back to my sunny self.  As usual, I feel better after writing something so thanks for  that.

Love, LizzieAlone

No comments:

Post a Comment