Thursday, July 18, 2013

So, on my way back from dropping Ryder at camp, I swung by the Portland Jetport and picked up my BFF Stacy. We've had a whirlwind few days, spending an afternoon in Bath, a day in Damariscotta, yesterday in Belfast and Rockland. First though, I am celebrating my lillies.
 and just wait 'til you see my hydrangeas!
 Belfast is a sweet little town - here you have it and you can see Miss LaToya parked down the street. Below, I just loved this little sink on the street planted with herbs. The lady with the pie is incidental.
 A winged trike? Not sure why . . . but why not?


Belfast harbor
 We swung through Bayville, a charming little summer community of gingerbread perched on the ocean.

You can see what beautiful days we are having but it is hotter than hades. Maine is not supposed to be like this and once again, we are anticipating a cold front coming down from Canada, bless her. Stacy and I are off to Portland today so stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment