Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summertime and the livin' is sweaty


WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ?????
Hey, if I wanted to live in freaking 90 degree humid weather, I would have stayed in freaking Florida, right?  Oh, it is so wicked hot here in Maine right now, the way life should so NOT be.

So, I have made me a hillbilly cooler.  Yayah!

Supplies: styro cooler, small fan, plastic plumbing elbow pipe thingy
Trace and cut holes in top of cooler to fit pipe and fan
Fill cooler with everything you've got frozen in your freezer (thank you, Annie, for forgetting your cold packs!)
And, Voila!
Position in front of chair and turn on fan.
I swear I am not making this up, but it works! I've spent a lovely evening with a book in front of my "AC."

2 comments:

  1. Love your hillbilly brilliance. Can't wait to see this live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is genius ! Glad I could contribute

    ReplyDelete