Wednesday, July 31, 2013

up all night

Spent a sleepless night last night - no sleeping pills. Made me realize that I'm not ready to be without that crutch. Easy enough to be mindful during the day, controlling all of those unwelcome thoughts that try to filter in but at night? Fuggedaboudit. I slipslide back into thoughts of my old life and my husband, and although I wish for murderous thoughts of rage at what he did to us, it is pretty much just sadness now. ugh  I will call the doc at 8:30 this morning and beg for a new prescription.

In other news, I found zippers on Ebay and they showed up the other day so I felt I had to put them to use. Getting ready for the Blueberry Festival so I whipped up some inventory to sell there.
Ebay zippers
Little experiment
Cosmetic cases
 Also, put together some placemats - thanks to Stacy for the suggestion and thanks to Yo Mama's Home for the funky oilcloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment