Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sue!
71 years young.
Sue and I went to the open house at Cottonweeds in Freeport (bought a few fabulous batiks-couldn't help it), made a pit stop at LL Bean and had lunch at Azure to celebrate her birthday. They brought her a mimosa with a candle stuck in the orange slice. Sweet. 
Then, we went to Leapin Lizards for a reading with psychic, Barbara Balkin. We both thought she was right on the money. I can count the number of readings I've had on one hand but she was by far the most intuitive and supportive. She not only gave me validation and positive suggestions for continuing to move forward away from my divorce issues but also a few tools to conquer the obstacle that continues to elude me: forgiveness. What is amazing to me is that she did all those things without any information from me
Anyhoo, a good time was had by all and we stopped at Starbucks for a pumpkin latte on the way home which was just, well, icing on the birthday cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment