Sunday, January 12, 2014


So as I was saying, I left the show early and drove up to Jensen Beach to see my sister-friend, Sarah and my three grand-nephews and niece. So HAPPY to see them! And, they have a fabulous new house. Well, it will be. Fabulous, that is. I'm envious of the work and decorating they have ahead of them.

Almost didn't go when I looked out the hotel window in the a.m.
I'm voting for perriwinkle blue

 Genevieve has her new room all planned out. It will be pink, dontcha know.
Ben's ready to go
 Also met their new neighbor but he wasn't talking. Dubbed "Feathers" by Genevieve
And, I can't resist. Have to show you just a few more of the fabulous quilts I saw at the World Quilt Show. The first one was inspired by The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

 Look at the quilting detail in the fingers. Amazing!

 This was cute. I could relate a little bit.
 The only modern quilt I'm putting here. I am interested in quilting some modern.

And inspired by Seth's and Ben's new haircuts,  I took Miss Sophie off to Michele for her annual haircut. How ADORABLE is she?! Little Leo the Lion









No comments:

Post a Comment