Saturday, January 4, 2014

Went to my first meeting of the year with the Florida Keys Quilters today. Such a creative bunch. I won't bore you with ALL of the show and tells but here are a couple. This first one was much more of a sunnier yellow than it looks. Made me want to get out my braid and put something together - maybe for the Wounded Warriors.
This next quilt was adorable - the bodies of all the sealife were yoyos. Got to get hold of that pattern.
And, here are Judy's little therapy doxies. So cute, nestled in a shopping cart. Can't imagine my two behemouths being so good.
Took myself out to the Pilot House for lunch and looked out on the marina. Life is good. This is their version of a Christmas tree - trimming the crab traps!

And last, here is a little window shade I'm making for my friend's shop. Just got the binding on but need to add a sleeve to hang it with. 
That's all I got today.

No comments:

Post a Comment