Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thanks to my wonderful friends, Lu and Tom, I now have live in help!  Woohoo!

Meet Roo
Of course, all he does is vacuum but with these two hairballs, that is a BIG help!
*  *  *  
And, in other news, I finished this modern quilt - well all except the binding, which will be knife edge and therefore invisible on the front (in case you didn't know what a knife edge binding was, which I'm sure you do. and if not, you do now.)
It took me two days to quilt this freaking thing because the stitch lines are like 3/4 inch apart and I used almost an entire BIG spool of thread sewing them. I will not be enjoying the utter tedium of this type of quilting in the foreseeable future, that's for sure. Anyhoo, I do love these fabrics - something new and different for yours truly.
Here is the back. I had to piece a strip because I didn't have quite enough. And if anybody out there has this fabric, I need about a half yard more and I'll happily buy it from you. Shoot me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment