Sunday, January 26, 2014


You may be asking yourself why my mom looks especially fabulous and that is because she was my date to the Bougainevillea Ball last night.
 We attended the silent auction, sipped champagne, danced to music by Pangea, ate filet mignon and lobster tail, drank wine and, because of the noise level, screamed at each other all night. This was made possible by my beautiful friend, Janine.


Did I mention that we were seated at the most exclusive table in the room of 530 guests? Well we were and it was divine, darling. Just like old times -- only better. After some trepidation yesterday, I'm feeling pretty happy today knowing that I've put yet another reminder of my husband behind me, replacing it with a sweet new memory: a date with my Mom.  
Yes! I OWN the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment