Sunday, May 29, 2016

No doubt about it, I have way too much stuff. Every nook and cranny in my little cottage is full. I've enjoyed living more simply with less in Florida this winter. I have spent the last five years gradually letting things go and I no longer have to rent storage space so things have improved but ...
Where to put all of these clothes with my closet and drawers full? Where did they used to live?
I did manage to cull three grocery bags full and a dozen or more hangers full. And if you want any of this stuff, drop me a line because it's going to the consignment shop and the thrift store on Tuesday. It's a start.
Here is a picture taken through my window last night and oh how I love my little piece of paradise. Beautiful, isn't it? Taken through the window because while it is still light, the black flies are lying in wait for me just outside.
And I took this picture this morning. FYI, it is what I see when I open my eyes in the morning. So grateful for this.

* * *
Now for some really really big news. My mum got a dog!! She is a rescue and her name is Bonnie. Mom will not like this picture of herself, sent to me by my niece, but just look at them smiling at each other. So sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment