Sunday, May 22, 2016

This right here is the pitiful little face of anxiety. I see mommy packing the car, will I be going too?
We've stayed too long in the Fabulous Florida Keys this year. It has gotten hotter than hades in the last week. 91 degrees when I left Key Largo at noon today, 93 when I landed in Palm Coast at 5:30. No thank you. Farewell Florida.
So the reason I was so late to leave is my kitchen has been having a little re-do that took longer than it was supposed to. I snapped this pic to show you the final result. Finally finally, you will not see my fridge when you come in the front door (super negative feng shui that). I think it is super cute, don't you?
And before Sophie and I took off, I snapped one last pic of my garden. Trusting I will see it this healthy when I get back in the Fall.
 And this one of my beautiful pool.
 I am so lucky to live in such a paradise. Although I gotta tell you, the pool was 93 degrees last night. Not exactly refreshing.
And here we are in Palm Coast. This is why I book two queen beds. Sophie does love having her own bed. A nice driving day. Very little traffic, 78 mph the whole way (8 IS my lucky number you know). Tomorrow wishing for cooler temps and lower humidity with the goal of Statesville, North Carolina.
Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment