Thursday, May 26, 2016

So yesterday . . .



You know what's worse than having a blow-out in Pennsylvania? No, not the godawful traffic in any town of any size in Connecticut. I DESPISE Connecticut for their horrible traffic. No, it was driving into Massachusetts and coming to a complete stop because of a horrible accident, then all of a sudden accelerating and putting my hand to my neck because, I don't know, maybe a little tickle? To find a FREAKING TICK.
Image result for cartoon tick
OMG I hate those vampires. Yuck. So, I picked him off my neck while swerving right and left and trying to hold him between thumb and forefinger and maneuver the window down while maintaining autopilot and avoiding all the Massholes converging on the right and left going even faster than moi. And I still feel itchy.
Image result for crazy boston traffic
swarming massholes-I kid you not

No comments:

Post a Comment