Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Today is my 55th birthday. Never ever ever in my wildest dreams did I ever ever ever imagine myself to be where I am today at this age, well any age really. Surprise! I didn’t have too much time to think about anything as I worked a busy solid eight hours today. Got home feeling tired and sad, sorry for myself. Boo-hoo - How boring.
Well, all it took were presents waiting for me from my mom and my sister, cards from Sue and Stacy, email from my BFF AND an hour communing with the Lake, doggies at my side.  Could I be any luckier? Any happier? No way. I am filled up with gratitude and love for my life and my family and my friends. Happy birthday to me!  And here is my sweet little cottage tonight:
What a happy birthday, none better. Period.

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, Liz! No matter how you got to where you are, you are spectacular right now! Sending love and light, and very best wishes. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday (a day late). We finally moved into the summer rental in Bar Harbor today.

    ReplyDelete