Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A banner day!

I. Am. So. Freaking. Happy!  I now have freaking high speed freaking internet!!!!!  Yes! I can look at youtube, I can open pictures and see my grandbabies, I can stream freaking TV! I can join Netflix. I can open my Etsy store. I can launch my website. I can take classes. I can listen to Pandora. And, yes - OH YES - I can watch General Hospital! Woohoo! Ohmigod, I am so happy!! And it's all because of this man:
Well, and Fairpoint Communications. Thank you thank you a thousand freaking times thank you!!
In other news, this morning was the very first morning since I got here last month that the heat has not come on! Can you believe? Yup, 80 degrees today. It feels sort of unnatural after so much cold and fog and rain. The creek next to the house is usually a trickle by now. Check it out:
 These are wild iris growing at the mouth.
I. Am. Connected. Yes!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you happy girl! Onward!

    ReplyDelete