Thursday, July 14, 2011


So, I have been without internet for four days now. Thanks alot, Fairpoint. You suck. However, when it works, it's great, so can't complain too much.

I am sitting in my car outside the bookstore, having just had lunch at my fave pub, King Eider - yay! Represent!

I took Sophie on Tuesday to be shaved and she looks like the cutest little lamb ever!  Jillian  in Cushing did it and she left her tail and head alone and I think she looks adorable (only a mother's love . . . )
And not to play favorites, here is little Lu as well. Getting sooo gray...
We had an afternoon of swimming to get some relief from the humidity. For two days, it was decidedly the anti-Maine. Yuk. Beautiful now and for the foreseeable future - 75 to 80 with low humidity.
More later as the parking cop just marked my tire and gave me the hairy eyeball.

No comments:

Post a Comment